- 1/3 c flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp each onion powder, garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- pinch of tumeric, nutmeg
- 2 cups plain soy/rice milk
- 1/4 cup canola or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp mellow miso
1. Start cooking 1/3 pkg. of dry macaroni in boiling water.
2. Mix together all dry ingredients in a saucepan.
3. Whisk in soymilk, oil, mustard until smooth.
4. Continually whisk over med-hi heat until bubbling. (I like a thinner sauce--add more flour if you want, or more soymilk if you want the sauce even thinner).
5. Remove from heat and whisk in miso until combined.
6. Drain pasta, and smother with sauce. Serve! (I like it with ketchup on top.)