- 1 pkg medium rice noodles (like for Pad Thai)
- 1 pkg firm tofu
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- oil for frying
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 6 green onions, cut into 1"pieces
- 1 small jar Kikkoman stir fry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
1. Soak noodles in boiled hot water for 7 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Lightly squeeze tofu with a paper towel to eliminate excess water. Cut into cubes, sprinkle cornstarch over cubes, and gently toss until well covered. Fry on high heat in at least 1" of oil until golden brown (I did mine in 3 separate batches on heat 7). Drain on paper towels.
3. Pour out all but 1 tbsp of the oil. Stir fry peppers for a few mins. Add green onions and stir fry 1 min. Add in noodles and stir fry 3 mins. Add in tofu.
4. Add stir fry sauce, orange juice, and noodles. Heat through and serve.