- 3 cups thinly sliced beefy seitan
- zest and juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp oregano
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions, halved and sliced
- 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green pepper, seeded, halved, and sliced
1. Mix together lime juice and zest, orange juice, oregano, cayenne, and cinnamon, and salt. Pour over seitan and mix. Saute in oil on med-hi heat for 10 mins, until seitan is browned and crispy. Remove from pan.
2. Add more oil to pan, if necessary. Saute onions and peppers for 10 mins, until onions are golden, but peppers still have some crispiness. Add seitan back into the pan to re-heat.
3. Serve with salsa, guacamole, and soy sour cream in warm tortillas.