Tonight was leftover chimichangas from last night. I thought I would try to spice it up by creating a new side dish. The result was pretty tasty. Nothing special, but tasty.
- 1 yellow onion, cut in quarters
- 1 red onion, cut in quarters
- 3 tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 tsp each cumin, chili powder, oregano, cinnamon, salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Place veggies in a bowl, toss with oil and spices. Place in an 8 1/2 x 11 stoneware baking dish.
2. Roast veggies for about 45 mins, turning every 15 mins, until veggies are golden and tomato is reduced to a paste.