- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 cup of vegenaise (or more, depending on what consistency you are going for)
- 1 sheet of toasted nori seaweed
- 1 tsp kelp granules (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Rip nori into smaller pieces and place in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
2. Add in chickpeas and pulse until coarsely chopped (be sure to pulse--otherwise it will become a paste.
3. Place chickpeas in a bowl. Add in vegenaise, kelp, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep cold until ready to serve.