Makes 2 sandwiches
- 2 panini rolls
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, halved and sliced
- 6 slices Yves roast beef lunch meat, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 slices vegan cheddar cheese
1. Slice panini and spread a thin layer of margarine on all four pieces.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over med-hi heat. Saute onion for 5 mins, until just beginning to brown. Add in roast beef slices and fry for 1 min. Add BBQ sauce and mix well.
3. Remove beef mixture from pan, wipe clean, and return to heat. Toast panini (butter side down, of course) for 1 min in pan, or until golden brown.
4. Put cheese on bottom bun and top with beef mixture. Add top bun and enjoy!