- 1 pkg extra firm tofu, frozen, thawed, pressed, and cut into thick slices
- 1/4 cup HP or A1 steak sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetarian stir fry sauce
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- few drops sesame oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp water
- smoking wood chips (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a shallow dish and marinate tofu slices for 30 mins or more.
2. Preheat grill with smoking chips (see instructions on bag) to about 500 degrees.
3. Oil grill and cook tofu 4-5 mins per side, flipping 4 times to get those nice criss cross grill lines, and basting with extra marinade.
4. Serve slathered with HP or A1 sauce.