Makes 2 wraps
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 portabello mushroom, sliced
- 1 roasted red pepper, skinned and sliced
- 1/2 cup chanterelle mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- shredded vegan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry portabello mushrooms for 5-7 mins, until mushroom softens and begin to release its water. Add a splash of water, if needed. Add roasted pepper to the pan and fry for 2 mins.
2. Add chanterelle mushrooms and fry for 3-4 mins, until they begin to soften a bit. Add spices and season to taste, adding a splash of water to help mix all the spices into the mushrooms. Remove from heat.
3. Spread 1/2 of the hummus in a thick layer in the middle of each of the tortillas. Top with 1/2 of the mushroom mixture. Top that with as much cheese as you see fit. Wrap up, tucking in ends, and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
4. Spray each wrap lightly with oil. Bake for 20-25 mins, until golden. Let cool, then serve. You can eat it with a fork, or let it cool more and eat it with your hands.