- 1 pkg extra firm tofu, cut into triangles
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Tobasco sauce (or to taste)
1. Put tofu in a non-stick frying pan and place over medium heat. Once tofu starts to sizzle, cook on each side for 2-3 mins, until lightly browned. Add a splash of oil to the pan and increase heat to med-hi. Toss tofu to coat in oil, and fry each side until golden brown.
2. While tofu is frying, whisk sauces and vinegar together. Add to pan and toss with tofu. Let sauce bubble and reduce.
3. Serve tofu topped with sauce.