- 1 recipe tofu pancetta, cut into small pieces
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 300 g pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (place a can of coconut milk in the fridge. When cold, open and skim the cream off the top)
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1/2 cup soy creamer (more as needed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
1. Make pancetta while pasta is cooking. In the final minute of frying the tofu, add the garlic and fry. Remove from heat. Dissolve arrowroot into creamer and set aside.
2. Drain pasta and return to the pot over medium heat. Add tofu pancetta and nutritional yeast and mix well. Add coconut cream and creamer/arrowroot mixture. Stir constantly. As it heats up, the liquid will thicken. Add a bit more creamer if needed.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper (keeping in mind that the tofu is salty). Garnish and serve.