- 4-5 red potatoes, cut into chunks
- salted water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Add some salt and bring to boil. Simmer for about 10 mins, until potatoes have softened.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Drain potatoes and add to pan. Fry for about 10 mins, until potatoes are cooked and lightly browned.
3. Add lemon juice and stir, until evaporated. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat. Stir in as much parsley as you see fit. Serve.