The amounts are up to you, depending on how many mouths you have to feed.
- noodles (I use an eggless chow mein noodle)
- broccoli, but into small florets
- minced garlic
- tofu, cut into cubes
- black beans, rinsed and drained
- black bean sauce
- hoisin sauce
- green onions, sliced
1. Cook noodles as per the directions given.
2. While noodles are cooking, heat a wok over high heat. Add a few splashes of water along with the broccoli. Stir fry broccoli in the water for a few mins, until it gets tender but is still bright green (add more water when needed).
3. Add garlic and tofu and fry for a few mins, adding more water, if needed.
4. Add cooked noodles to the pan, along with the beans. Add enough sauce to your liking. Heat through. Add sliced green onions, stir well, and serve.