- 2 tbsp oil (more if needed)
- 1 pkg extra firm tofu, cubed
- 3 leeks, thinly sliced (white and light green part)
- juice of 4 lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- 4 small sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup white wine (more as needed)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
1. Place a large cast iron over a BBQ grill set to medium heat (around 450 degrees). Or, put it on the stove over medium heat.
2. Heat oil and fry tofu cubes until golden. Remove from pan and set aside. Add more oil, if needed, and saute leeks for about 5 mins, until then soften. Add lemon juice and cook for 2 mins.
3. Add garlic and Yukon Gold potatoes along with some of the wine. Cook for 10 mins, stirring regularly, and adding more wine if things get too dry. Close the BBQ lid in between stirs.
4. Add tofu back to the pan along with the sweet potatoes. Cook for 15-20 mins, or until potatoes are cooked through. Keep adding wine when needed (like you would a risotto).
5. Stir in Dijon, season to taste with salt and pepper, stir in parsley, and serve.