- 3 tbsp margarine
- 3 cups plain soy milk
- 1 cup soy creamer
- 4 cups corn
- 1 can coconut milk (I like Thai Kitchen--it is less "coconuty" for stuff like this)
- salt and pepper to taste
- corn chips to garnish
1. Melt margarine over medium heat in a large pot. Add soy milk and creamer and bring to bubbling.
2. Add corn and return to bubbling. Simmer for 5 mins, stirring regularly.
3. Add coconut milk and season to taste with salt and pepper. (I like a good amount of pepper to contrast the creaminess). Do not boil.
4. Serve garnished with some corn chips.