OK, now that that's out of my system, on to the food. Kind of a cop-out recipe, to be honest. But it is simple, fast, and tasty for a busy weekday night. The sauce and the noodles just go so well together.
- 1 pkg tofu, cubed, prepared in whatever way suits your fancy (plain, crispy, etc.)
- double recipe of sweet chili sauce
- 130g rice vermicelli
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 green onion, thinly sliced
1. Prep tofu and make the sauce. Prep noodles according to directions on the box (I soak mine in boiling water). Drain noodles.
2. Heat oil in a wok over med-hi heat. Add noodles and fry for a few min, until they start to go translucent. Add sauce and tofu and mix well. Let bubble for a few mins, letting the sauce soak into the noodles a bit.
3. Stir in green onion, mix well, and serve.