- 350g noodles (I use eggless chow mein noodles)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small can water chestnuts
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3-4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2-4 tbsp cup brown sugar
- juice of 1 lime
- sliced green onions, optional
1. Cook noodles according to directions on package.
2. While noodles are cooking, heat a wok over med-hi heat. Add oil, then stir fry chestnuts and chickpeas for 1 min. Add remaining ingredients (except onions) and bring to bubbling. Adjust sauce to taste.
3. When noodles are cooked, drain and add to wok. Mix well, adding more sauces if needed. Garnish with green onions, if using.