- 2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 shallots, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 gherkins, finely diced
- 2 tbsp coarse grain Dijon mustard (or more, to taste)
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- freshly ground pepper
1. Toss baby potatoes, shallots, and garlic in some olive oil and wrap in foil. Roast on BBQ over medium heat, turning regularly, for 30 mins, or until soft. Remove from foil.
2. Dice potatoes, chop shallots, and mince garlic. Toss with remaining ingredients and season to taste.