Serve 4-6 as a side
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup polenta
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried herbs (sage, thyme, basil, whatever suits you)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (top of the can of an unshaken can of coconut milk), or soy creamer
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute garlic for a few mins, until lightly golden.
2 Add vegetable broth and increase heat to hi. Bring water to boiling then add polenta slowly, stirring all the time. Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 15-20 mins, stirring regularly so it does not stick. It should be like thick porridge.
3. Season to taste with herbs and salt and pepper.
4. Remove from heat and stir in coconut cream. Serve.