- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup diced red or sweet onion
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped (or more if you really dig mangoes)
- salad dressing (this was served with a raspberry vinaigrette, but I think a strawberry dressing would be good as well (see below))
- chopped cilantro for garnish
1. Mix beans, onion, pepper, and mango in a bowl. Toss with dressing and garnish with cilantro. Tastes even better if you let it sit in the fridge for a while.
- 6 strawberries, 1/2 cup olive oil, 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp sugar, pinch of sea salt blended in a blender