- 1 small onion, finely diced
- juice of one lime
- 1 roasted red pepper, cooled, seeded and skinned, and diced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper (optional)
1. Put onion in a bowl and add lime juice. Let sit for a few mins. Add in red pepper, tomatoes (you can skin them if you want, but I never bother), jalapeno pepper, and cilantro. Mix well.
2. You can add a bit of salt, if you want, but it will draw the water out of the tomatoes and make the salsa more watery.