Makes 6 cannelloni
- 6 cannelloni shells, prepared according to directions on the box
- 1/2 recipe seitan sausage, cold
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Finely chop sausage, or pulse in a blender. Mix with garlic and parsley. Stuff filling into shells.
2. Cover the bottom of a baking dish with spaghetti sauce and place cannelloni on top. Cover with remaining sauce.
3. Cover and bake for 35-40 mins, until bubbling. Uncover and bake for 10 mins.Here is the half-made dessert. Someday I will revisit this someday and make it into something. The cake is Isa and Terry's basic chocolate cupcake recipe baked in a greased and floured 9 x 13 pan, then cut with a biscuit cutter. Tasted great.