- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- spicy vegan sausage, sliced
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 10-12 large cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 700g (or so) pasta, cooked
1. Get your pasta cooking in a large pot.
2. While pasta cooks, heat oil in a frying pan over med-hi heat. Saute onions and pepper for 5 mins. Then add sausage slices and cook for 5 mins more, until sausage browns a bit.
3. Drain cooked pasta and put back in pot. Stir in pasta sauce. Then toss on onion/pepper/sausage mixture and mix well. Finally, toss tomatoes in and serve at once.