- 2 tbsp oil
- a few drops of sesame oil
- 1 onion, cut in half, and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, minced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 mini bok choy, thinly sliced
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2-3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 6 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
1. Heat oils in a wok over med-hi heat. Stir fry onion, garlic, and ginger for a few mins, until onions start to soften. Add in red pepper and cashews and stir fry for 2 mins.
2. Add in chickpeas and mix well. Add in bok choy and stir fry until it begins to wilt. Add in sauces and adjust to taste.
3. Remove from heat and stir in mandarin orange sections. Garnish with cilantro and serve.