- 3 yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- dollop of margarine
- salt to taste
1. Place potatoes, onion, cauliflower, and garlic in a large pot and fill with enough water to almost cover the veggies. Bring to boiling and simmer for 20 mins, until all veggies are soft. Drain well.
2. Mash veggies well with margarine and salt. I use a electric beater to really blend it all well. Serve.