- zucchini (green, yellow, or both)
- garlic clove
- pizza sauce
1. Heat grill to medium high. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Slice eggplant into medium-thick slices. Brush with oil.
3. Cut zukes in half, then in half lengthwise. Slice lengthwise. Brush with oil
4. Wrap unpeeled shallots and garlic clove in aluminum foil. Place on upper rack of grill.
5. Grill eggplant and zukes until nicely browned and softened. Remove shallots and garlic (after about 25 mins), and remove skins. Chop shallots and slice garlic.
6. Put down a nice layer of tomato sauce on your crust. Arrange eggplant, zukes, and tomato slices in some nice pattern. Add garlic, shallots and oregano.
7. Cook until crust is browned and crispy (I like to use a pizza stone).