- 3 onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 3 tsp garam masala
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp soy yogurt
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 cups mushrooms, cut in quarters
1. Put first 10 ingredients (onion through yogurt) into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a large pot or wok on medium. Fry lixture from blender for 2 minutes. Add cauliflower and mix well.
3. Add water, raisins, and half the coriander. Cover and cook until cauliflower is tender (about 15 - 20 minutes).
4. Add mushrooms and cook for another 10 mins. Garnish with reminaing coriander and serve