- 6 pieces of chicken seitan, 6" x 3", cooled
- 1/4 cup soft margarine
- 1/4 cup plain soy yogurt
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup plain soy milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
1. Whisk margarine and yogurt together until well blended. Mix in garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
2. Whisk lemon juice into soy milk until thickened. Put bread crumbs into a flat dish.
3. Spread 1/6 of the yogurt mixture onto a piece of the seitan. Roll tightly and secure with one or two toothpicks. Dip seitan into soy milk mixture, then roll in bread crumbs until well coated. Repeat with remaining seitan.
4. Place seitan in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake for 25-30 mins, until bread crumbs are browned.